Stadium understands the importance to privacy to our clients and users of our websites and applications. We are committed to protecting and personally identifiable information we hold, and fulfilling our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection and privacy legislation.
Who we are
Stadium is a teamwear, workwear and garment supply and print company offering a a large range of services, which includes:
• Team Sports Kits - Both "off the shelf" and Bespoke
• Workwear and Staff Uniform
• Sports Equipment
• Garment Printing
• Logo Design
Stadium acts as the data controller of personal data we collect from you. We are responsible for your personal data, and control the ways your personal data is collected and the purposes for which it is used.
Personal data that we collect
We strongly believe in minimizing the data we collect only to that which is necessary to deliver our services to our clients and users of our website.
Personal data we collect and hold about you includes:
• your name
• your business address
• your email address
• your telephone number
• records of your communication with us (i.e. emails)
Purposes for which we process your personal data
The purposes for which we collect and hold your information are to:
• carry out orders to your spec
• contact you with any questions
• send you information related to the services we provide, or notify you of any changes to these services
• respond to any communication from you, and provide you with information that you request from us
• understand how you use our services, and improve and optimise these services (including our website)
• promote and market our services
In the event that we collect any of your personal data for purposes besides those listed above, these purposes will be disclosed to you when you provide your information.
Who has access to your personal data?
Personal data that you provide is only accessed by authorised employees of Stadium
Stadium may, at its sole discretion, disclose your personal data to meet legal obligations or respond to any valid government or regulatory request; prevent or mitigate fraud to technical issues; protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Stadium, its clients, and/or the wider community; or to prevent or stop any activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties, or share your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Stadium will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information has been collected, and thereafter for as long as retention serves our legitimate interest, legal or business purposes. This might include retaining personal data:
• when mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations
• for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights
necessary for maintaining adequate and accurate business and financial records.
• Personal data held is regularly reviewed to ensure its continued accuracy and necessity to our purposes. Inaccurate or redundant data is updated or deleted as appropriate.
How do we keep your personal data secure?
All information is kept on our secure database.
We use functionality cookies in order to identify and track your usage and website access preferences. Information collected may include the pages you visit; your interactions with features, functionality, content and links; your language preferences; the operating system and web browser you use; and your network and IP information.
We use performance cookies in order to gather anonymous data that help us improve our services. Performance cookies are generally placed be third-party analytics companies (e.g. Google Analytics) who gather this data on our behalf. Data gathered through third-party performance cookies does not contain any personally identifiable information.
If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your browser, or wish to delete your existing cookies, you can do this from your browser preferences. You should be aware that if you delete or disallow cookies, many websites will not work properly and you will lose some functionality. We therefore do not recommend turning cookies off when using the Stadium's website.
Your rights as a data subject
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of information we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct information that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the information we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the information we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
If you wish to request access to, rectification or erasure of personal data we hold about you, or you wish to raise an objection to our processing activities, you can do so at any time by contacting us via the methods below.
Telephone: 01795 660007
Post: Stadium, Unit 2, Sunnyside Avenue, Minster, Sheerness, Kent, ME12 2EN